👉The number of people in need in Hungary has decreased by more than one million since 2010. Unemployment has fallen by a third since 2010, wages are rising steadily, taxes are falling, overheads are falling, we are rebuilding our 13-month pension, we have reduced VAT on basic foodstuffs
👉Eurostat: The number of people in need in Hungary has decreased significantly in ten years
👉In our country, the unemployed have become the largest employed!
👉If you support the left, you are not pushing out with Orbán, but with yourself! If the left comes to power, the tax credit will be abolished, part of the money thus "stolen" will be increased by the family allowance due to the individual, the greater part will be distributed to their friends.
👉Deduction then and now. Childless people also bring more money home! Left-liberals bring back the super gross, and it could easily happen that you’re going to tax over 40 percent!https://szamokadatok.hu/Post/3119/Ne_legy_a_magad_ellensege
👉Parliament has adopted the PIT-free exemption for young people! If the left comes to power, this will also be erased!
👉Tax exemption for young people, CSOK, baby waiting for young couples, Tax credit, home renovation for families, 13th month pension for the elderly, Overhead reduction, tax reduction, improvements for everyone! This will all be deleted!
👉The public wage burden decreased by more than 8.5 percentage points between 2009 and 2019. If the left comes to power, the public burden will double!
👉In this article, we presented the example of a given wage in the tax rates in the current and pre-2010 tax systems. (Separately for the childless and separately for the families)
👉In this article we have shown how much is left after the overhead is paid
👉In this article we presented the rate of overhead reduction for a family house and a condominium
👉In this article, we have summarized the most important measures of the government so far to make our lives easier.
👉In this video, we present crisis management: what it is like for a left-liberal government to handle a crisis, and what it is like for a national government to handle it.
👉During its government, Fidesz doubled the customer value of the minimum wage!
👉Eurostat: The number of people in need in Hungary has decreased significantly in ten years
👉We are looking for more measured in euros!
👉In this article, we summarized what the left did when they steered! Read and compare it to the work of the current government!https://szamokadatok.hu/Post/2918/Segedlet_Gyurcsany_evertekelo_beszedehez
👉In 2010, we paid for the second most expensive gas in the EU, and today we pay for the cheapest. In 2010, we paid for the most expensive electricity in the EU, and today we pay for the cheapest
👉The government has created perhaps the world's largest and most comprehensive family support and home-building system
👉Pension increases, "Swiss indexing", MANYUP, refutation of lies: all in one!
👉Inheritance and gifting tribute - abolished by Fidesz
In 10 years, it has left more than 400 billion forints in the pockets of families
We choose in választ2022!
Don't be your own enemy! If you support the left, you are not pushing out with Orban, but with yourself. Orbán will be able to pay the overhead, the loan, the other costs, but you're not sure!
👉Not we said!
According to the left, Fidesz is badly governed. The world sees it differently!
👉Home protection action plan, helping foreign currency borrowers
It is dichotomous that the left communicates differently abroad
BENCE RÉTVÁRI: GYURCSÁNY WOULD RECEIVE SUPPORT FROM CHURCH SCHOOLS AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Opposition MPs do not use their mandate to help defend themselves, Bence Rétvári told our paper, saying the left is making policy out of a professional issue when it criticizes certain vaccines. The vice-president of KDNP also explained that the situation of education is improving and deprivation has significantly decreased in Hungary.
- Why did you warn in a video posted on Facebook that DK would terminate the Vatican Treaty?
- Decisively, Ferenc Gyurcsány determines the policy of the opposition, and he made it clear that, if he came to power, he would reduce the support for church-run schools and social institutions. These institutions now receive the same support as state ones. When the left says no, it discriminates against those who exercise their free choice, teach their children in a church school, or seek care in a church-run hospital or social institution.
Gyurcsány and the left, without batting an eyelid, would let the uncontrolled masses of Muslim migrants into the Hungarian people rather than support Christian Hungarian culture.
- You caught the coronavirus. Based on your experience, what do you think about fighting the disease?
- The most important is the role of individual defense in slowing the spread. We need to take care of ourselves to take care of our loved ones. Fortunately, most of society in Hungary has understood this, we are disciplined and we pay attention to each other.
This also required the government to be able to take decisions that were essentially in line with the views of the citizens, so we held a national consultation on defense, presumably to avoid anti-restriction demonstrations like the one in Berlin. Thus, a national coalition has developed against the epidemic, from which only the opposition has withdrawn, as they see the coronavirus not as a threat but as an opportunity.
- Recently, left-wing politicians have been campaigning against the Russian vaccine, although they certainly may not know much about it. What do you think about this?
- It is amazing that the left wants to turn a vaccine into a political debate and therefore be able to risk human lives. It is spicy that the successor party of the Hungarian Socialist People's Party or the KGBéla party is criticizing the development of Russian scientists. We, on the other hand, are not looking at how a vaccine is labeled, but at providing a fast, effective and safe solution against the coronavirus. The left is making the vaccination a political issue instead of a professional one, thereby playing into the hands of those who are vaccinated and seriously jeopardizing the success of the defense.
The Gyurcsánys say it is only the good vaccine that Brussels allows.
In addition to the fact that this is not true - because the experts of the National Institute of Pharmacy and Food Health (OGYÉI) also decide on authorization based on EU and international standards - it can greatly delay the start of vaccination. Even in the spring, the left would have only asked the EU for ventilators, which Brussels could have delivered in a 52-week lead-up through joint procurement. As then, the health of Hungarians is the most important thing for us, so if there is a suitable vaccine anywhere, we will procure it and make it available after the appropriate Hungarian official tests.
- Parliament is often forced to fight with oppositionists. What do you think about the parliamentary atmosphere?
- Left-wing MPs are not using their mandates to help defend themselves. There is no week that no false news will be brought into the Chamber, and there is no consequence on the left. In the case of Lajos Korózs, the camouflage videographer, there was a one-day study ending with an exemption. In the Dialogue, no investigation was launched against Tímea Szabó, who was spreading false news. These cases are sometimes ridiculous, for example, the government has been accused of concealing certain information, even though the figures in question have previously been detailed in a press conference by the operational tribe. At other times, however, they are quite unscrupulous, like the aforementioned Koruvian camouflage video, where a lifeguard accuses Hungarian doctors of sending their patients to their deaths. And the biggest ambiguity is that the left communicates differently to the outside than what is at home here.
In the EP, it has been spread that the parliament does not sit during the emergency, while at home they object that in addition to the defense, other bills that do not affect the epidemic are also being discussed by the Parliament.
I note this is also a matter for the legislature. When everyone in the country does their job, MPs can’t be an exception either, they have to work too.
- Education is also mentioned in a negative context by the opposition. How do you see the situation in the sector?
- Opposition criticisms in the field of education are particularly repulsive in that they attack for things that were a consequence of their government.
They claim that Hungary is lagging behind in education, although the number of underachievers in the PISA survey in reading, mathematics and science has also decreased significantly in recent years.
The education system is like a huge tanker turning slowly. The results appear only years after the introduction of a measure. It is easy to see that the data recorded at the beginning of our government even reflected the education policy of the left-liberal cabinet that preceded us. In recent years, however, we have seen better and better results. It is also untrue that we spend little on education. According to Eurostat, the average amount spent on education as a proportion of GDP is 4.6 percent in the EU, compared to 5.1 percent in Hungary. In terms of budget, EU countries spend on average 9.9 percent of their budgets on education, while Hungary spends 11 percent. And this extra expense also brings improved results.
- According to another recurring accusation from the left, there are a lot of misery in Hungary. Is this really the problem?
- Says this, the left, which made one million people unemployed, kept hundreds of thousands in aid, hit Hungarians with humiliating wages and a series of austerity measures. According to Eurostat data, the number of people suffering from severe material deprivation in Hungary has decreased by more than one million since 2010. Unemployment has fallen by a third since 2010, wages are rising steadily, taxes are falling, overheads have been reduced, we are rebuilding our 13-month pension, and we have saved more than a million families from losing their homes. For example, the number of people who get into trouble when a more serious unexpected household expense occurs has dropped significantly. There are also significantly fewer people who can’t afford a week-long vacation. In addition, the number of people in need of housing repayment has decreased. With that
Hungary has stood on its own two feet, we have given people jobs and not aid, we have reduced the VAT on overheads and basic foodstuffs, and through general tax cuts and radical increases in the minimum wage, we are far less vulnerable today than under left-wing governments. It is also very important that the number of people living in deep poverty has fallen from four hundred thousand to one hundred thousand. So a policy based on labor income instead of aid is successful. It is no coincidence that Ronald Reagan said that there is no better social policy than job creation.