Numbers - The number of kindergarten and nursery places and the number of teachers
The left is constantly spreading the false news that the care of kindergarten and nursery children in Hungary has deteriorated, there are not enough places, there are not enough teachers and kindergartens are in the wrong place.
The reality, by contrast, is that since 2010
- 232 new kindergartens were built
- Nearly 20,000 new kindergarten places have been created
- There are 1,306 more kindergarten teachers
- The number of crèche places increased by 17,484
- By 2,905, the number of nursery caregivers
Meanwhile, a comprehensive kindergarten construction program is underway across the border from here and beyond, during which hundreds of additional kindergartens have been renovated and their energy efficiency improved.
Kindergartens are still exactly the same today as they were 9 years ago, but there are also 232 new kindergartens in towns and villages where care has been a problem.
Enough of the fake news!