The laws of our survival
2020.08.20 - Excerpt from Viktor Orbán's speech at the inauguration of the Togetherness Memorial
1. Home is only as long as there is someone to love;
2. Every Hungarian child is another guard post;
3. Truth is worthless without power;
4. Only ours that we can protect;
5. Each match lasts until we win;
6. Boundary is to the nation only, not to the nation;
7. No Hungarian is alone.
"Just as nature and the orbit of the stars have laws of survival and survival. And once we have understood them, we must engrave them on the pillars of Hungary so sharply that no generation can take their eyes off them anymore. there is someone to love! Every Hungarian child is another guard post! The truth is worth little! Only ours that we can defend! Every match lasts until we win! The border is only for the country, the nation has no! not alone! These are the seven laws of the national policy of the 21st century Hungary sweated with tears and blood. "
Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of the Nation.
The full speech can be read here, these are eternally valid words!https://miniszterelnok.hu/orban-viktor-beszede-az-osszetartozas-emlekhely-avatasan/